Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Gentleman Should Lead

A girl should make an effort for her to be invested in the interaction. While I was talking to this girl (let's call her Korean Fan Girl), we talked about korean language. Then comes the opportunity for me to make her do some effort by teaching me how to speak korean.

She doesn't want to teach me korean. Making excuses that she forgot. I made a joke, saying that I know some korean words like taekwondo and stuff. Funny stuff, but still not enough to make a conversation. While I was about to give up. I remember to lead. Lead by example. A gentleman should lead. So instead of nagging her to teach me korean. I taught her the only korean words I know, "Anyong haseo, it means hello in Korean", I said. She replied back in a Korean language and told her I didn't understand what she said and she end up teaching me what she meant.

I realized the most important thing here. Men should lead. If a girl tries to bail out on the conversation, it doesn't mean she's a bitch. She might be shy and you need to do things for her to open up. Such as, risking yourself to failure in a conversation, leading by example and having fun in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment