Thursday, June 21, 2012

Online Chatroom Game

I entered a chatroom in IRC. A local chatroom that I used to visit a few years ago. I'm surprised that its still alive after all the innovation in technology. I tried to chat up some girls and managed to find a decent girl with no ego and just enjoyable chat.

She's a nurse. I haven't seen her yet. We exchanged stories and have a lot in common. Everything is going smoothly. I made my statement of intent and not being "relationshipee". I wanted to see this interesting girl and asked for her facebook account. Turns out, she doesn't want to give hers. I was surprised. I thought I was doing it right but then she was defensive when I asked for her facebook account.

I tried to find the answers. And her answer still lingers in my head "You're hot in my mind and I don't want to mess what we have right now once you see how I look."

She's into me. I think its more fun now that we don't exchange facebook accounts. It turned me on that she thinks of me as a sexual man. As a hot man. I want to turn her on now that I know where I stand. Try to push things further and keep the mystery present by not being able to see how each of us look.

I learned to take it slow. Not seeing each other might be a good idea after all. It also converts to dating. Pushing for a date is not that good if there's no desire. Desire comes first. Built it. Turn her on. Once she asks for a date, turn it down. Turn her more some more until she begs for a date. Then you reward her with a date. Make her work. I will never make the same mistake again. I will not work or exert any effort in a relationship where the effort is not being reciprocated ever again.

I'm a lot wiser now.

No comments:

Post a Comment