Monday, May 28, 2012

Being Happy Means Knowing What You Want

This past few months have been a very good social life for me. Probably the best, for the last five years. And I'm happy that now, I have a goal that I know is achieveable and now, I know what path I should take.

A few years back, was when I was first introduced to seduction. I am the AFC who realized that there must be something wrong with being yourself. As the girls who you try to court has been sleeping with men that look like gorillas. I know there's something wrong with me, or perhaps something wrong with what I'm doing. My heart has been pounded left and right from high school to college. While always replaying in my mind what my mother told me, "Be yourself and be nice to girls."

This ended when a girl that I love / friend in college broke up with her gorilla looking boyfriend. I thought to myself, this is my chance to get the girl. I was so happy and began dreaming about stuff and things we will do once we are together. Only to be disappointed of the news that she's engaged a few months after.

"There's definitely wrong with me..." is what I tell myself. I'm average looking yet girls sleep with gorillas. I'm intelligent, an engineer. Why would they sleep with drop outs? They're not even Bill Gates! nor rich.

Long story short... That's how I started on this journey. And now I'm here. Contemplating which girl to pursue. Though the skills I have learned has been given me a feeling of accomplishment. I never consider myself as a guru or an expert. To me, I am still a beginner. I still have approach anxiety. I still stutter sometimes when a very gorgeous woman looks into my eyes. But now, the difference is, I know the path to mastery and happiness using these skills.

And being happy means knowing what you want, in women and in life. Most guys will be attracted to beautiful, successful and intelligent women. They will go out of their way to be the man of her dreams. Only to realized they have abandoned their real self. For me, being the alpha male is embracing your weakness, making fun of things that mess up and always having a laugh. To be happy with a woman means, telling her what you want and let her decide if she wish to fit in that role.

Being clear to what kind of woman you want. Let her know, but never control her. People are different... Some have the innate characteristics that you want. I am fortunate enough to end up with women that some values I appreciate. And some people wants to be that person that you want, which is also a good thing for you know she is seriously wants you to be happy.

I think knowing what you want is the easy part. The hard part is letting go. Letting go of the woman in which doesn't have the qualities you want, yet you stick to her because she's just beautiful. And I wish I have the discipline to just walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment