Thursday, May 17, 2012

She Texted at 3:00 AM

You know how I feel. I always try to be cool. Not be included to the list of suitors that were in the "Finished off" list. I don't want to be finished off. So I try to reason with myself that texting her would mean I step closer to that list.

I want this girl. I think more than anything I have so far. I desire her touch, the smell of her hair and the sound of her voice. My awkwardness has been the sign that I can not keep that desire much longer. I felt I own the world when I got that kiss. But for a gentleman, having a friendly peck is not something he should settle down for.

She texted "Good night" at 3:00 in the morning. I replied "Good night" an hour later. Debating that long if I should reply or not. But the feeling inside kept me from not sending her the text. What's there to be afraid of?

And now my morning is very bright. I dreamt of her. And I'm afraid I'm falling for her. I don't want to have this feeling. Its scary. I'm afraid of it. I'm afraid of the pain. To be able to lose myself to this desire. But at the same time, I'm happy. What a dangerous combination. Just a thin line between insanity.

I want to take her away. Just me and her. To a far away island. Or travel the world. Just the two of us. No one will know. Maybe gone for a couple of years. And be the mother of my children when we came back. Making love as we travel from one romantic place to the next.

My thoughts are, what's taking her so long to give me the sign to take her away?

No comments:

Post a Comment