Monday, May 28, 2012

I Laid Down the Rules

I laid down the rules for the manager girl. She changed. She was so sweet before. But now she's just being rude and ignores me. I felt I could have handled the situation smoothly... But I can't get her to reply so I decided to bring it all down.

Right now, my heart is in pain. I know I can lose this girl because she's not the real sweet girl that I like. The real her was rude and didn't even want to text. The girl I like was sweet and thoughtful and always wants to text me. Walking away is hard. But I have to. I want to be happy and I know what I want.

Its hard walking away when you have made an effort into the interaction. I thought hard of things to say, she rewarded me with sweet things and now, I'm committed to her interaction. Now that I know and realize this, I won't make any effort for her so I won't get committed more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment