Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ok. I Think I Messed Up This Conversation

Well, I did managed to make the girl laugh and compliment her genuinely. I think she has low self esteem and always wants to be complimented. An attention whore. Though this girl I think has issues, I still tried to game her for practice sake. I try to be objective and try not to confuse my judgement as something her issues related or my game skills.

I started to mess up when I got ticked off when she says "strike two". Strike 2 means, she is counting the number of times I used the word "sexy" on her. Making my statement of intent formal I think is good. But it ticked me off. Why the hell would a girl say that? But even before I calmed myself, I already sent a message saying that she has self esteem issues and can't find a genuine person if she always pre judge people like that.

Even if those are true. I think that its wrong to tell it out loud to a girl straight to her face the shouting truth about her self esteem. I forgot to lose my ego. Because its just too ridiculous. You don't say that to a girl pre judging her as a slut if she says something sexy. You just can't judge people like that.

I should have handled the situation better. "Strike two? How much life lines do I have left? I hope I started out with 100s of them." Lesson learned. Never tell a girl she has issues, even though she has, you need not to tell her. Its counter productive. Just make fun of the situation. Fuck the outcome. You dont care about the outcome, you don't care about the kiss, you don't care about the sex. What you need is to create desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment