Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm Still Bleeding Inside But Life Has To Go On

I'm still missing the girl I had a date with last wednesday. I can totally see this girl as someone I can settle down with. But that is what happens when the perfect girl comes and you don't have game. You miss the opportunity. But I don't want to do anything stupid for her to shut me off permanently. Though I did made her feel awkward, I might have been brought down to the list of guys she wanted to go steady with.

This is hard for me to swallow. I have always been so prideful and egotistic about being the only choice. But perhaps a guru was correct that we should have no ego at all. Whatever the girl decides, dates other guys, you must be contented to be in that list, no matter how far behind are you. You can not really control those things, what your competitor is doing or how she feels. Just be in that list so when the other guys messed up, you're up for the bat and maybe next time, it could be a home run. Lose the ego.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

No comments:

Post a Comment