Thursday, May 17, 2012

It Is All About Being Fun

Yesterday was a blast. I hang out with some friends from a hobby that I do. I already made an impression on one of the girl in the group long before this meeting. And it wasn't nice. I was too proud before and I kind of ignore her during those times. That is because I think she is cute and she has an attitude. But this nerd have learned his ways. The road to a woman's heart, no matter how bitchy they are, is I THINK to lose your ego, have fun and create desire.

Yesterday, I can definitely see her eyes lighting up when she talks to me. That is because we were having so much fun and I'm joking everyone around. She now initiates conversation with me. There's also a girl there, an acquaintace that did the cooking for us. Her husband is there as well. But her eyes when she talks to me, seems like a sticky evaporated milk that I just want to grab her in my arms, lay her on the floor and eat her then and there with everyone looking. She cooks really good. That must have been why I'm attacted to this girl. I totally forgot the cute girl that's suppose to be the target.

I think I made an impression that night. I made them laugh. I made it fun. I dictate the pace of the conversation. Talking slow, responding slow so that I can make it seem like a wicked fast witty reply. Let's see what the future holds. I may have to pursue this girl just to see how far I've come in this and to test my skills. Though she's not the very lady-like, she's athletic and has a nice body.

No comments:

Post a Comment