Thursday, May 31, 2012

Reverse Phone Number Close?

I went to the bank and was greeted by a cute representative. "I would like to deposit this check", I said. And before I know it, we are talking about my business and how she wants to have the same business as well. I told her, I can teach her if she wants if she would introduce me to the gorgeous colleague I saw a few days earlier. She agreed. She said "You always said that you'll teach me how, but you never really did it as if you're teasing me...". I said, "I will teach you. You have my number right?". She said, "I don't have it yet... Could you right it down here?".

Is it luck? Is it fate? I'm starting to think that I'm a ladies man. I would like to think that I'm a ladies man. But what happened here, just blew my mind. I wasn't even making much effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment