Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So I Went on a Date Today

I went on a date. Even though I have a huge ass pimple on my nose, I realized that I need to do this which is better than nothing. The pimple can come and go, and my date may not like me because of it, but I think the lesson that will be learned here will stay with me for a lifetime.

We went to the mall. I wanted to treat her to the movies. And she promised to treat me on her payday. Sounds fair enough for me. On the movie theatre, I tried to hold her hand when the scene is scary and she does seem like scared and covering her face. So I offered my hand and hold her. But just a few minutes, she took it off. This is the first rejection for me and I felt that I don't have this girl yet.

Then we went to eat. I tried to be funny. She does seem like genuinely smiling. But I'm just not sure if being persistent in filming her using my phone is a good idea. She is camera shy. This is where, I think I really messed up. I should have kept my phone in my pocket. But she looks so cute when being filmed. And I thought she doesn't mind.

I tried to hold her hand again while we were walking. But the fucking handbag is in the way. Always. I tried to tell her I'll carry the bag so I have the chance to actually hold her hand. But dumb fool me didn't spoke anything and just said, ok when she said she dont want men to carry her bag.

The part of the date where we part ways. I think here, she is just being polite in giving me the goodbye kiss and hug. But for me, it seems fake. She promised to take me out in return for another date. But I don't want to keep my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment