Friday, May 25, 2012

Laugh at Your Mess

I will always be fun from now on. I seriously think that being fun and laughing at yourself can attract everyone. And fail stories are more fun to tell than successes. So I'll start with the awkward date. Oh not that again, right?

Before the date, I have a big pimple on my nose. I already succeeded in stalling the date up to one week. And it seems that it was inevitable. A day before the date, I did of some drastic measures to remove my pimple. I search the internet for overnight remedies, and I decided to try the ice thing. Its good for inflammation of the pimple. Same effect as any kind of battered injury. It did lessen the pimple and I was happy about it. I thought "Cool! I can finally pursue my date without being conscious about it. But after a few minutes, when the coldness subsides, the pimple was back. Even redder! And now I started to panic.

Search the internet again and tried the toothpaste remedy. It did work. It lessen the inflammation. I felt good about it and the pimple doesn't itch anymore. The only problem now is that, its fucking Rudolf the reindeer red!

I told myself, "Oh well... Its hopeless. But the show must go on..."

No comments:

Post a Comment