Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Responded Positively

The Manager Girl responded positively yesterday. She was sorry for ignoring my texts. And I was happy she understood it. I don't want to push my values on people. I just told her what I like and don't like about her. I'm not expecting her to change for me. I'm just voicing out what I feel. And she was sorry because she was busy. I also called out a lie that she made. I felt good that I have stood up to my values. I wouldn't be able to do it before with beautiful women. I feel that I'm beginning to mature in the right way and as time goes by, I'm beginning to be more comfortable being myself around people, especially women.

The Karate Girl is hitting on me! Not literally, it would hurt. Yesterday, she was showing me pictures of her. In which, for me was odd. Why would you want me to look at your pictures? Oh wait, I know, she's qualifying to me. She's trying to prove to me that she's beautiful. And she is... It was fun because I kept on making fun of her based on the pictures that I see.

On the other hand, my friend is in pain. I know there's no hope for him now. He didn't listen to what I have to say. I told him not to pamper the girl, not to be too nice, not to do things for her without her giving an effort back. People will take advantage of you, consciously or subconsciously. And most of the time, its not their fault, its just human nature. I always want people to do something for me. I'm a lazy motherf*cker. And high value men assume that people will do things for him and in return do things for the other person. Its just a way of making things balanced. Its a zen thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment