Saturday, May 26, 2012

Single In Demand Women

Maybe I could say that I'm dating a single in demand woman. The first few weeks into meeting her, it felt like a mushy feeling and I grew to like her. But the first date was a failure and I feel that she's stepping back. Since then, I found myself wondering if I did wrong. I am anxious if I should pursue her or not. I decided to move on and date other girls.

Yesterday, we texted. And she explained that she was sick and have a lot to think about for work, that's why she wasn't able to reciprocate the attention. I thought to myself that I understand that. And maybe its the truth, when you're a manager of a big coffee chain, you have a lot of responsibilities and stress. She was also preparing for a presentation that time. But she was excited to go out on a second date with me.

During the first few weeks, she was really sweet and I like her. I might have been able to love her if it continued. But now, I'm not sure if this is something I want. I want a girl to pay attention to me. I love it when the girl texts me. When she expresses her opinion on something. And not leave me on a high note then excusing herself that's she's busy.

There may be a risk in dating a high value woman. She's too busy to make room for you. That or I'm just not valuable enough to spend time to. I'm starting to think that its about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment