Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Really Like You... Or Do I?

During the past couple of weeks, I have been posting about this one girl that I dated. In which, I exude awkwardness and thus messing the date up. I didn't actually meant to mess it up. Because I think that the girl is a long term relationship material. But I did enjoy the date. I just made her feel awkward in my presence. I learned my lesson. And I think, I would like to experience this dating thing more. Meeting new people is actually fun.

I also realized that, its easier for me to forget this girl, once I got to know more girls that are more beautiful than her. The world is full of people, of girls that are beautiful. I can't be thankful enough to be single and alive.

I pursued 3 online dates. Pursued a girl in my karate class. I actually failed on the karate girl but she promised to hook me up with a friend. That's the power of seduction, even if you fail to get the girl, she will try to be nice to you and introduce you to a hot friend. :) I would like to pursue the awkward date girl but I think she bailed out on me and not very committed to any conversation we make. Its a shame really... I really like this girl. But a gentleman respects a girl's decision and so we try to move on and conquer new things. I won't be burning bridges here, I'll just tip toe myself gone so if she feels she wants to keep in touch again, we can rekindle the awkwardness.... I mean the date. Or whatever we had that made her want to date me in the first place.


No comments:

Post a Comment