Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Girl That Everybody Wants

The Karate Girl have 2 boyfriends, 3 guys courting her and then me - seducing her. One of the 3 guys is my friend. I tried to tell him about pickup and seduction because I am concerned. I want my friend to get this girl because, I think he is the most worthy of all the guys. And me, the least worthy. But even with all my advice, he always resorted to being the nice guy. The typical AFC attitude. Yeah, the nice guy that we all know what will happen to if put together in a room with a hot girl. Friendzoned.

I don't want to sound arrogant. Ok maybe a little. I'm a very giving person and I want t help. But I need a bit more of an iron hand to teach him a lesson about seduction. I'm going to pursue the girl as a way of teaching a lesson and also as a practice.

It was last night that I have decided to do this. She's very comfortable with me. She's touching me and laughing. We were talking a few minutes ago and told me that our little interaction was the first time she laugh that day and it was late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment